Qualtrics Higher Education Community
Qualtrics has launched a new user community within Qualtrics XM Community, for those in Higher Education.
How it Works
- Log in or create your Qualtrics XM Community profile: If you do not already have a community account, visit www.qualtrics.com/community and click Sign In to Community from the top right corner. Log in with your Qualtrics account credentials, and complete the Create Account form that follows. If you have any issues, check out this support page.
- Update your profile: If you have not yet already, upload a profile picture or icon (video example here), fill out your profile fields, and set your notification settings so you receive updates on new posts in the Higher Ed Community.
- Introduce yourself: Introduce yourself on the Higher Ed Introductions post. Once you’ve introduced yourself, you will automatically be awarded a Higher Ed badge to be displayed on your community profile for others to see!
- Join the conversations:
- Tell us about your projects (bonus if you add a QSF file or template) in the Collaborate & Share category.
- Stay informed on upcoming Higher Education focused trainings in our Events, Webinars & Blog Posts category.
- Ask or answer questions in the Ask & Answer category.
- Participate in our AMA (Ask Me Anything) community event: This will be your chance to ask Erin Casale, Qualtrics’ Customer Success Head of Education, any questions related to experience management in Higher Ed or anything else on your mind. The AMA period will begin September 1 and end September 15, so don’t miss your chance to join!