Topics Map > SOIS
SOIS Webspace - How to connect with FTP
How to connect to your server with FTP (FileZilla)
Using FileZilla or another FTP Client of your choice, enter the following information.
- Hostname: uwmsois.com
- Username: Your Webspace username (ePantherID)
- Password: Your Webspace password
- Port: Can be left blank
Once you successfully login to the server you will see the file structure of the server in the FTP client.
Issues with Connecting
Sometimes there are issues with connecting to the server. Most of the time the error that shows is 'Authentication Failed' . This can generally be resolved by slightly editing the login parameters.
- In the 'Port' Field, try specifying port 21.
- In the 'Port' Field, try specifying port 22.
- In the 'Host' Field, try adding ftp:// to the front.
- In the 'Host' Field, try adding sftp:// to the front.
- If all of these options fail, try resetting your webspace password (https://uwmsois.com/passwordreset)