Topics Map > Web
How To - Save a webpage as a PDF
This tutorial explains how to save a webpage to PDF format using various internet browsers.
In order to save a webpage as a PDF, begin by bringing up the page you want to save. Next you will find and select the Print option (Note: you will not really be printing anything).
1. Select the 3 lines at the top right corner of your web browser and click the Print button.
2. Once the printing window pops up, click Destination and change it to Microsoft Print to PDF.
3. Hit the Print button afterwards and you will be asked to save the PDF to a folder on your computer. Again, this doesn't actually print anything on paper.
1. Select the gear symbol at the top right and hit the Print > Print... option.
2. Next, when the window pops up, select Microsoft Print to PDF under the Select Printer option. Hit Print and you will be able to save the PDF file on a folder in your computer.
1. Select the 3 lines at the top right corner and hit the Print button.
2. In the preview window that pops up, hit Print.. and in the second window that shows up, change the printer to Microsoft Print to PDF. Hit OK to save the PDF file.
Using the Microsoft Print to PDF option on any browser should work. Additionally, the Microsoft Print to PDF functions is not restricted to browsers. Other applications such as Microsoft Word should have the option available.