This knowledge document lists common questions and answers for PantherList issues.
Why can't I log into pantherLIST?
- Password issue: ePanther and ePanther password is used to log into pantherLIST. ePanther password can be reset at epanther.uwm.edu.
- Browser issue: Safari does not work with PantherList. Make sure your browser is accepting cookies from pantherLIST, or try a different browser.
- The e-mail sent to the list moderators will contain the reason why the message has been moderated.
What are name regulations for pantherLIST?
- Lists must include a hyphen "-" to distinguish them from group or personal accounts.
- PantherLISTs are highly recommended over group accounts and in most instances should be used instead of a group account. PantherLISTs will bypass the additional step of them having to log into another account. They can set up an effective filter and have a folder that would basically operate the same as a group account.
- Up to three hours after the creation of the list.
- Replace [listname] with the actual list name. https://listserv.uwm.edu/mailman/listinfo/ [listname] This will bring you to the list info page where the owner information will be listed on the bottom left hand side of the screen. This information is publically available on this page so we can give it out freely.