Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email
Office 365 (Outlook on the Web) - Filtering Meeting Invites as a Delegate
If you are a delegate for someone's calendar (i.e., you manage their calendar appointments and receive their meeting invites), you can create an inbox rule that moves their meeting invites to their own folder. This is useful when you would like to separate your personal meeting invites from those received on someone else's behalf.
1. From the Outlook app, select the Gear Icon
in the upper-right corner of the screen and select Mail
from the menu.
2. Click Inbox and Sweep Rules
in the options pane on the left side of the screen, under Mail
3. Click the Add button
( + ) to create a new rule.
5. A new dialogue box will appear for creating a new inbox rule.
7. Provide a name for this new rule (choose something descriptive that will help you identify the rule in the future).
8.Activate the When the message arrives... drop-down menu, hover over It includes these words, and select in the message header... .
9. Type: X-MS-Exchange-Inbox-Rules-Loop: ePantherID@uwm.edu
in the textbox (where ePantherID@uwm.edu is the UWM email address of the person whose calendar you are managing) and click the Add button ( + ).
10. Then, click OK.
11. Click the Do the following drop-down menu, hover over Move, copy, or delete, and select Move the message to folder... .
12. Select the folder you would like others' meeting invites automatically moved to.
13. Then, click OK.
14. Click the Save button to create the new rule.
15. With the new rule now appearing in your list of inbox rules, uncheck the box in front of a rule when you need to disable it and move multiple rules up or down to specify the order in which they run.