Office 365 (Outlook 2016) - Automatic Replies
Follow these steps in Outlook 2016 to set up an auto-reply message for when you are out of the office.
1. With Outlook 2016 open, select the File menu in the Ribbon.
2. In the Account Information screen, select Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
3. To configure your automatic reply message, select Send automatic replies in the Automatic Replies dialog box.
4. If you wish to set an auto-reply for a specified date range, select Only during this time range and select desired start and end dates and times.
5. Within the "Inside My Organization" text box, type the text you would like to use for you auto-reply. You can format this text just as you would any other email.
Note: You can also use the Outside My Organization tab to set up an automatic reply for those that do not email from an @uwm.edu address. Simple click on the Outside My Organization tab and check the box Auto-reply to people outside my organization.
6. Select OK to exit the dialog box and enable your auto-reply.
Your account will now automatically send reply messages to senders during the specified period of time.