Topics Map > Office 365 > OneDrive
Topics Map > Storage > OneDrive
Office 365 (OneDrive for Business) - Managing Files in OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business makes it easy to manage files you've uploaded to your account by allowing you to move, rename, download, and delete files as needed.
Moving Files1. From the OneDrive for Business website, enter in your UWM epanther ID, click "Next" and then enter your password to login.
2. Navigate to the file(s) or folder(s) you would like to move and select them:
2. Click and hold the cursor over one of the selected files, drag it to the OneDrive for Business folder you'd like to move it to, and release the mouse:
3. Verify the file(s) moved by opening the folder you moved it to:
Renaming Files1. From the OneDrive for Business website, navigate to the file(s) or folder(s) you would like to rename:
2. Select the file and click the manage ("...") button and select "Rename":
4. Type a new file name in the "Rename" text box and click Save:
Downloading Files1. From the OneDrive for Business website, select the file(s) you would like to download to your computer and click the manage ("...") button:
2. Select Download from the menu:
The file will either automatically download to the Downloads folder on your computer or a Save As window will appear asking you to choose a location on your computer to save the file to (this varies by internet browser and browser settings).
Deleting Files1. From the OneDrive for Business website, select the files or folders you would like to delete and click the manage button in the toolbar.
2. Select Delete from the menu:
3. Click "Delete" in the confirmation window to send the files to your OneDrive for Business "Recycle Bin".
To restore deleted files or permanently delete files, go to your OneDrive for Business Recycle Bin.