Topics Map > Web
Topics Map > Account
Topics Map > Software
OBIEE (Info) Access for Student Employees
This document explains how OBIEE access works for Student Employees affiliated with UW Milwaukee.
- The student must be an employee of UWM. All data received after an approved request must be used for legitimate educational purposes as required by their job description.
- The student employee’s supervisor must fill out the request form found here. The form will be reviewed by a Student Record Custodian. The final approval decision will be emailed to the supervisor by the Student Records Custodian.
- If the request is approved, the student employee will be notified as to when the submission form (http://www.uwm.edu/dar ) can be submitted. The student employee must submit the request within the specified time period. If the student employee does not submit the request within the specified time, the supervisor must contact the UITS Enterprise Data Management team at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up another time.
- On a weekly basis, the student employee’s supervisor will be emailed a report of the student employee’s OBIEE dashboard Usage Statistics. It is strongly suggested that the supervisor notify the Student Employee of this Usage Document.
- The student employee supervisor must notify the Student Record Data Custodian at the termination of their employment or when access is no longer needed due to a change in job responsibilities.