Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email
Microsoft 365 (Outlook for Android) - Mobile Device Setup
These steps may differ slightly between different devices and versions of Android OS.
1. Install the Outlook for Android app from the Play Store.
2. Open the app and click Add Account.
3. Enter your UWM email and click "continue," bottom left of screen.
4. Enter your password on the next screen and click "Sign in."
5. You will be prompted to authenticate to verify your identity using multifactor authentication using Duo (employees) or Microsoft (students). Once "Sign in" is clicked, Outlook will finish set up and you will obtain access to your email via the Microsoft Outlook app.
Contact the UWM Help Desk for any issues at 414-229-4040 or via https://uwm.edu/technology/help/.