Topics Map > Software
Zoom Video Conferencing - Activate Your Zoom Account
Use these instructions to activate a new Zoom account at UWM.
Note: Access to a UWM Zoom account requires annual payment for your license.
If you do not have a UWM Zoom license, but want access to use a Zoom account, you should submit the IT Purchasing Webform.
Steps to Activate Your Account
- Find your Activation Email
- When your account is create by IT support, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Zoom account invitation"
- Click the blue "Activate your Account" button
- Click "Sign in with SSO"
- Sign in with your ePanther ID and password
- Enter your ePanther ID and password to sign in
- If prompted to do so, authenticate using Duo.
- Done! Your account is activated and you are signed into Zoom.