Zoom Video Conferencing - How to Log In to a UWM Zoom Account
Follow these instructions to log into a UWM Zoom account.
UWM Faculty & Staff who have a paid license to create and host Zoom meetings
How to Login on the Web (Option 1)
- Visit this web address https://uwm-edu.zoom.us/
- Click Sign in
- Sign in with your ePanther account name and password
- If prompted, authenticate using Duo Multi-factor Authentication.
How to Login to the Zoom client for Meetings (Option 2)
- If you do not already have Zoom installed, begin by installing the Zoom client for Meetings on your computer.
- UWM computers running Microsoft Windows can install Zoom using the Software Center. See: https://kb.uwm.edu/42102
- UWM computers running Apple macOS can install Zoom using Self Service. See: https://kb.uwm.edu/105365
- For personal computers, visit https://zoom.us/download and download & install the Zoom Client for Meetings
- Open the Zoom client on your computer
- Select Sign in with SSO
- If you are prompted to enter Company Domain, enter UWM-EDU(UWM hyphen EDU)
- You will be directed with your ePantherID and password online.