Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Faculty/Staff
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Students
PAWS - Sharing and Protecting your Info - Replacing an Old Designate Account
This article is in relation to replacing old designate accounts.
- Under Personal Information, click “Grant Access to Others.”
- View your current accounts.
- Select the account you would like to replace.
- Click “Reset Password.”
- Enter a new name in the “This Account Is For.”
- Create a new password.
- Confirm the new password.
- Choose what areas this new account may access.
- Click “Save.”
Note: Account access is not reset by the University. Created accounts will be active for as long as the student’s PAWS account is active. Students are responsible for all updates to logins and passwords for each account.