Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Faculty/Staff
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Students
PAWS - Sharing and Protecting your Info - Creating Designate Accounts
This article is in relation to creating designate accounts.
Students have the ability to grant access to his/her record within PAWS by creating a Designate Access account. The account allows access to To Do Lists, Financials (including making payments and viewing Financial Aid), and Grades.
- Under Personal Information, click “Student Information Release”
- Click “Designate Access”
- Read privacy information and click “I agree to these conditions.”
- Click “Create Account.”
- Enter a name in “This Account Is For.”
- Create a password.
- Choose what information this new account may access by selecting “Give Access” or “Deny Access” in the drop-down menu for all items. Click “Save.”
- A message will appear confirming that the account has been set up.
- To add another account, click “Create Account” and follow the same process.