Topics Map > Account > Password
ePanther Account - How to Change Your Password from a Managed Windows Device While Off Campus
This is a guide on how to change the password associated with your ePanther ID (computer logon, PAWS, D2L, Office365) if you know your current password.
Note: The VPN software must be installed and functioning properly before following this procedure.
- Close all open Windows/applications
- Disconnect from the VPN
- open your Internet browser of choice and navigate to: https://uwm.edu/password and complete the process for changing your password.
- Re-connect to the VPN with your new password.
- Lock your computer by holding down the Windows button on the keyboard and tapping the L key.
- Unlock your computer with your new password.