Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > Account
Topics Map > General UWM Knowledge
Topics Map > Software
LinkedIn Learning - How to Connect to an Existing LinkedIn Profile
This article provides instructions for connecting a UWM provided LinkedIn Learning account to an existing LinkedIn Profile.
To connect your UWM LinkedIn Learning account to your personal LinkedIn account, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to LinkedIn Learning using your UWM credentials
- Navigate to Settings using the drop-down menu under your person icon
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings screen to the section labeled Connect your LinkedIn account to your LinkedIn Learning account provided by your organization
- Select Connect my Account
- Log in using your personal LinkedIn credentials
- Select Continue
- You will be prompted with the following screen:
- Read the terms listed on screen and select Accept and continue as *Your Name* to complete the setup process
Now your accounts are synched, and your personal LinkedIn account will display any completed LinkedIn Learning courses you take!