Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Faculty/Staff
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Students
PAWS - Setting Up User Defaults
This article is in relation to setting up user defaults.
User defaults are optional, but they will allow you to run a Degree Progress Report and an Academic Advisement Report more quickly.
Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up SACR > User Defaults
Step 1: Enter the following values on the User Defaults 1 tab
- Academic Institution: Enter “UWMIL”
- Career Group SetID: Enter “UWMIL”
- Facility Group SetID: Enter “UWMIL”
- Academic Career: Enter “UGRD”
Step 2: Enter the following values on the User Defaults 2 tab
- SetID: Enter “UWMIL”
- Business Unit: Enter “UWMIL”
Step 3: Enter the following values on the User Defaults 4 tab
- Carry ID: Check box (allows IDs to be carried between pages)
- Output Destination: Select “Page” from drop-down list
- Transcript Type: Enter “UGADV”
- Flexible Transcript Type: Leave blank
- Advisement Report Type: Enter “UGAAR”
Note: Defaults on other tabs are either not recommended or not associated with viewing or printing Degree Progress Reports.
Step 4: Click the Save button
Note: Setting user defaults does not preclude you from accessing other options while using PAWS. They simply serve as the default values when you first view a page.