Contact Information - Atrium, Residential Halls, Cafes

This article provides a link to the contact information of residential halls, cafes and the union atrium

The link referenced below is primarily for student employees who need to report that they are late to work, absent, need to call in, or for any other work-related reasons.

Keywords:Contact, Information, Atrium, Union, Residential Halls, Cafes   Doc ID:91504
Owner:Help Desk K.Group:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Created:2019-05-03 06:57 CSTUpdated:2021-10-18 11:15 CST
Sites:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Feedback:  0   0