Office 365 (iOS 7) - Delete an Existing Calendar
The following document explains how to delete an existing calendar using an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch).
- In iPhone Calendar, tap on the Calendars button at the bottom-middle of the iPhone Calendar display.
- Tap on the Edit button at the top-left of the Calendars display.
- Tap on the calendar you wish to delete.
- Scroll to reveal the Delete Calendar button at the bottom of the Edit Calendar display and tap on it.
- Confirm the deletion by tapping on Delete Calendar in the confirmation display.
- Tap Done at the top-left of the Edit Calendars display.
- Tap Done at the top-left of the Calendars display to return to the main display.