Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email
Microsoft 365 Outlook (Info) Scheduling Poll
On December 11, 2023, Microsoft is retiring the FindTime add-in for Outlook and replacing it with Scheduling Poll.
Scheduling poll is currently available for Outlook on the Web, Windows, and Mac. With Scheduling Poll, you can expect to have a similar set of features and workflow as the existing FindTime add-in.
Features of Scheduling Poll include:
- Send a poll with options of times to meet.
- Let your colleagues select which times work best for them.
- Efficiently find times that work for everyone.
The following Articles from Microsoft provide further instructions for using Scheduling Poll:
- Access Scheduling Poll
- Create a poll using Scheduling Poll
- Scheduling Poll voting
- Scheduling Poll organizer dashboard
- Privacy and personal data protection
- Auto scheduling in Scheduling Poll
- Include an online meeting with Scheduling Poll
If you need assistance regarding this topic, please contact the UWM Help Desk.