Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Skype For Business
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Teams
Teams (How To) Logging In and Out of Desktop App
This article will provide instructions on how to log in and out of the Microsoft Teams desktop app.
Begin by launching your Teams app:
- Enter in your UWM email address (ePantherID@uwm.edu).
- Enter in your UWM password.
- Confirm your identity with Multi-factor Authentication.
If you log out of Teams, you will not be able to make or receive any calls or notifications until you log back in.
- Click on your Person icon in the top right corner of your working screen. (If you have not added a photo to your Office 365 account or Teams this will be your initials.)
- At the bottom of the pop up menu, click Sign out.
- You will be signed out of Teams.
Note: If you sign back in to Teams within the 14 day window of when you last authenticated, you will not have to re-authenticate.