Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Faculty/Staff

PAWS: Changing Graduation Term

This page explains how to change a student's graduation term in PAWS. Once done, the student will be term activated overnight for enrolling in the future/current terms. Before making the change, always make sure the student has actually applied for graduation, and has a DATA/PAWS row in the Student Program tab of the Program/Plan stack.

  1. Navigate to Records and Enrollment, Career and Program Information, Student Program/Plan.
  2. Search for the student. If a list comes up with more than one row, make sure to select the active career/program the student has applied for graduation in.
  3. Click on the  + button in the upper right hand corner to add a new row.
  4. The effective date defaults to the current date. 
  5. In the program action field enter DATA and tab out. In the Action Reason field enter DIPL and tab out.  
  6. In the Expected Grad Term field, delete the current term and enter the term code (or use the magnifying glass to search for) the student wishes to change their graduation term to.
  7. Save the page by clicking the Save button in the lower left hand side.

Keywords:PAWS, graduation, EGT   Doc ID:75434
Owner:Help Desk K.Group:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Created:2017-08-11 14:18 CDTUpdated:2018-06-27 12:34 CDT
Sites:UW Flexible Option KB, UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Feedback:  0   0