Topics Map > General UWM Knowledge
Topics Map > Hardware
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Skype For Business
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Teams
Teams (How to) Headset Installation
This article will provide instructions on setting up your Jabra headset.
Headset Installation Instructions
UWM provided headset instructions are below.
- Plug the headset into your computer’s USB port.
- Ensure that the headset’s auxiliary cable is plugged into the headset controller (the circular module attached to the headset’s cord).
- Open and log into the Teams desktop app using your UWM ePantherID and password.
- In the desktop app, click on your Person Icon (your picture or initials located in the upper right corner of the navigation bar).
- Navigate to Settings.
- Navigate to Devices.
- In the Devices section, change the speaker and microphone selection to Jabra EVOLVE Link MS.
These headsets are UWM property and must be returned if not needed and/or at end of employment.
PLEASE NOTE: It is highly recommended to use your UWM provided headset for proper calling functionality. If you are using a personal headset, UWM cannot guarantee compatibility and therefore may not be able to troubleshoot issues to your satisfaction.