Topics Map > Microsoft 365
Topics Map > Account > Password
Topics Map > Account > Multi-Factor Authentication
Microsoft 365 (How to) View and Update Your Authentication Methods
This article provides instructions on how to view and update your authentication methods from the Security Info page in Microsoft 365.
Access and review Microsoft 365 Security info
- Sign into Microsoft 365 with your UWM username and password and authenticate.
- From your Microsoft 365 landing page, click your avatar/person icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- From the menu, select View account. This will bring you to the My Account page.
- From the My Account page, select the option for Security info.
- On the Security info page, you can review your list of registered authentication methods.
Add sign-in method
- From the Security info – My Sign-Ins page, select the option to Add sign-in method.
- From the drop-down menu, select the option you wish to add. Please note: You should not use the Office Phone option for a sign-in method.
- After you have selected your desired option, click Add and follow the prompts to continue setting up that method.
Remove sign-in method
- From the Security info – My Sign-Ins page, locate the method you wish to remove and select the option to Delete.
- From the prompt, click Ok.