Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Calendar
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Teams
Teams (How To) Dialing in to a Meeting (Audio Conferencing)
This article will provide instructions on how to dial in to a Teams meeting.
There may be an instance where you or a meeting participant do not have access to a computer or the teams mobile app. In this case, you can still join a meeting by dialing in with a traditional phone line.
To dial in to a meeting:
- Click on the Calendar tab in your left side menu.
- Locate and click on the meeting to bring up the meeting details.
- At the bottom of the meeting details there will be a dial in number and a Conference ID.
- Use a phone to call the dial in number
- You will be prompted to enter the conference ID and pound symbol
- You will be asked to record your name.
- Next you will be placed on hold and the meeting organizer will be able to admit you to the meeting.
- Once admitted, you will hear your recorded name is now joining and you will be able to participate in the meeting.
- When the meeting is finished, hang up.