Topics Map > SSC Campus > School Information
SSC Campus (Case Management) Tutor Summary Reporting
Tutors can enter Summary Reports after meeting with students to file notes on how that session went. To file a report for a student, simply navigate to the Tutor Info tab located on the Tutor Home screen and follow the steps below.
- Find the Recent Tutoring section on the Tutor Home page.
- Check the box beside the session that you wish to enter a report for.
- Under Actions, select Add Tutor Report. You can also select Mark No-Show if a student did not show up for their scheduled appointment.
You will see a report appear once you select Add Tutor Report.
- Reason: Indicates the student service associated with the appointment.
- Course: Tutors can associate the appointment with a student's specific course.
- Note:The course should populate on the report automatically, if the session were scheduled for a course.
- Date of Visit: The date the appointment occurred.
- Location: The location (or building) where the appointment occurred.
- Arrived/Departed: The times when the tutor and student(s) arrived at and departed from the session.
- Report Details: These fields are completely optional and can be filled out at the discretion of the tutor.
- Summary: This is your catch-all field. If none of the above questions/fields were applicable to the appointment, use this field to summarize the appointment. The Summary field is probably the most important field on the report as it is prominently displayed both on reports and appointment grids within the application.
- Suggested Time/Date (of next appointment): These fields are used for informational purposes only. No appointment will be created as a result of filling them out.