Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email

MyUWM (How To) Change Employee Location in Outlook

When an employee moves their office, the employee will need to contact their University HR department to change the address in Outlook's Global Address Book.

To do so, log into HRS which is found at From there, open the Personal Information application from the main HRS screen. This will take you into your personal information. At the bottom of the screen, click the link as outlined below:

Address Change Link

Clicking the above link will take you to all UW System University HR departments. UW Milwaukee contact information is below. Email your benefits team and request the office address change. This will be updated by HR. If you have not seen a change in 7-10 business days, please contact HR again and manage the issue with them.

The UWM Help Desk cannot request or modify personal data changes.

HR Contact Information


Keywordsoffice change, update my location, location, outlook location, global address location change   Doc ID58664
OwnerHelp Desk K.GroupUW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Created2015-12-02 15:27:53Updated2023-07-18 11:40:20
SitesUW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Feedback  0   0