Topics Map > SOIS
SOIS Webspace - How to Register
Signup overview as well as some rules for the server
Navigate to https://uwmsois.com/register and log in with your ePanther ID and password.
Create a unique password for the webspace account. Your username will be your ePanther ID but your password will be what is created here, not your ePanther password. A strong password is required. If the system denies your password try adding more length/complexity.
Once you create your password and it is accepted by the system you will be taken to the next screen which has some general information about how to use the webspace account.
- Your account has been created sucessfully!
- You can test your account by either logging into SFTP (SFTP Host: uwmsois.com Port: 21) or cPanel.
- Your account domain ePantherID.uwmsois.com has been created. If you click on this link and see "Index of /" or similar, this means your account is working correctly.
- To access the cPanel console please log in with your UWM ePanther ID and the password you have set at: https://uwmsois.com/cpanel
- If you forgot the password you have set for your webspace you can reset it using this URL: https://uwmsois.com/passwordreset/
- If your student webspace does not load please wait 24 to 72 hours for DNS propagation to compete. For more information about DNS propagation please use Google or visit this article.
- If your student webspace loads but you are unable to log in even after
resetting your password please contact the UWM Help Desk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.