Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > General UWM Knowledge
Topics Map > Account > Password
Topics Map > Account > Muti-Factor Authentication

PAWS Address Changes for Closed Accounts

The Bursar's Office sometimes finds that they need to refund monies to former students. When this happens, the former student needs to have their current address in their PAWS account to allow the Bursar to mail their refund.

The Bursar's Office may send alumni or former students to the UWM Help Desk to "reset their password" to gain access to their PAWS account. If your account has been dispatched, this is not possible. 

If you are a former student who needs to change their address listing, complete the following form: PAWS change form.
You may submit the form by
  • Submitting the form in-person at the Registrar’s Office in Mellencamp 274
  • Sending the form via fax to 414-229-6940
  • Sending the form via mail at UW-Milwaukee Registrar’s Office, P.O. Box 729, Milwaukee, WI 53201-0729 
  • Sending the form via email through the following webpage: UWM Registrar - Contact Us
After you submit your form, the Registrar's Office will update your address on PAWS. This may take several days. Afterwards, you will be able to receive your refunds. 

Keywords:account, accounts, PAWS, address, address change, closed accounts, closed, former student, former, refund, bursar refund, tuition refund   Doc ID:56624
Owner:Help Desk K.Group:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Created:2015-09-22 10:18 CSTUpdated:2022-11-28 13:30 CST
Sites:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Feedback:  1   1