Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Calendar
M365 Outlook Web App (How To) Subscribe to a Calendar
You can use Outlook Web App to share your calendar with anyone inside or outside your organization. When you share your calendar with someone inside your organization, they will be able to add it directly to their calendar view in Outlook or Outlook Web App. People outside your organization will be sent a URL that they can use to view your calendar. In addition to internal calendars, you can also subscribe to external calendars such as campus events, holidays, sporting events, or ShareURL.
Note: If you've received an invitation to share someone else's calendar, you can select the link in the invitation to add their calendar to your calendar view.
You can also go to your 'Calendar' to add a calendar (an internal person or external calendar) to your view.
- Right-click in the navigation pane where you see OTHER CALENDARS. Or, touch and hold if you're using a touch device.
- Select Open calendar.
- To add a calendar that belongs to someone in Office 365, enter their name in "From" directory. This box works just like the 'To' box on a new email message.
To add a calendar from outside your organization (such as campus events, holiday, or sporting events), enter the URL in the "Internet calendar" box. Example: if you have received a ShareURL link from another person, you can enter it within the "Internet calendar" box.
- After you've entered the desired calendar or URL, select Open to add the calendar.
The calendar will be added to your list of calendars.
Sometimes, when you subscribe to a calendar, the name of the calendar is not to your liking.
- Right-click on the calendar you want to rename. Or, touch and hold on the calendar you want to rename if you're using a touch device, and select rename from the context menu.
- Enter the desired description and click the Enter key.
- Right-click on the calendar you want to remove. Or, touch and hold on the calendar you want to remove if you're using a touch device.
- Select remove from the context menu.