Adobe CC (Creative Cloud) - How To - Load Creative Cloud on a Personal Machine using UWM License and Credentials
How to install Adobe CC apps onto a personal machine:
1. Navigate to the Adobe site using this link, http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/catalog/desktop.html and click the Sign In button, upper right.
2. The below sign in screen will populate. Type in your UWM email and click "Continue".
3. You will then be redirected by the system to your 1Login page.
4. At your 1Login page, enter your UWM credentials and click Login.
5. You will be taken back to the main Adobe Creative Cloud download page. In the upper right hand corner, click on the gray account icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This will allow you to manage your account or sign out as needed.
6. Once logged in, any of the below products can be downloaded and used on your home machine.
Please note: if you choose to, you may also download the apps through the Creative Cloud desktop application. You will need to download this prior to logging in on the Adobe page. Once you download the CC application, you will then log in and use any product from the suite.