D2L - Undo deleting a discussion forum message
This article explains how an instructor can undo deleting a discussion forum message in D2L.
- From the D2L Course Home page, click on Discussions in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the desired topic in the "Forums & Topics List".
- Click on "Settings".
- In the popup window, under "Personal Settings", check the box beside "Display deleted messages".
- Click on "Save". Note: Deleted message subjects display in the message list as crossed out gray text.
- Select the message to be restored by clicking the subject line.
- Click on Undelete above body of the message.
- In the message list, the undeleted message subject will change to the normal blue underlined text.