Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Calendar
M365 Outlook (How To) Change Calendar Color in iOS Stock Calendar
The following document explains how to change the color of a calendar using an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch).
iPhone Calendar provides a limited set of coloring options which are applied per calendar and not per event. The available color selections cannot be modified.
- To change a calendar's color, in iPhone Calendar tap on the Calendars button in the bottom-center of the display.
- On the resulting Calendars display you can see the colors assigned to which calendars. To modify a calendar's color tap on the Edit button at the top-left of the Calendars display.
- Tap on the calendar whose color you want to change on the Edit Calendars display.
- On the Edit Calendar display select from the list of color choices.
- Tap Done when finished to return to the Edit Calendars display.
- Tap Done to return to the Calendars display.
- Tap Done on the Calendars display to return to the main iPhone Calendar display.