Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Calendar
Office 365 (Outlook 2016) - Calendar and Reminders Settings
Follow these steps in Outlook 2016 to customize your calendar and reminders in Outlook 2016.
1. With Outlook 2016 open, select the File menu in the top menu bar.
2. In the "Account Information" screen, select Options from the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Click Calendar in the Outlook Options window, to view the settings for calendars, meetings, time zones, reminders, and more.
4. Set the options on this screen as desired. You can:
- Set your working hours, work week, and first day of the week.
- Customize reminders and determine how meeting notifications are handled.
- Change calendar display options like color and layout.
5. Click Advanced in the Outlook Options window, to view some additional reminders settings and other advanced options.
6. Click OK to save any changes you have made and close the Outlook Options window.