D2L - Printing D2L Discussion forum messages
This article covers how instructors can print D2L Discussion forum messages.
D2L Discussion forum messages are able to be printed for the convenience of students and instructors.
If you do not see the "Print" option above the Discussion topic message list:
- Click Settings in the top right corner.
- In the popup window, choose Grid Style under "Personal Settings" --> "Message List Style"
- Click Save. You will be directed back to the chosen topic list.
- Click on the desired Discussion topic.
- The Print icon will appear above the message list, once someone has posted in the Discussions topic.
- Select the message(s) to be printed by clicking the box(es) to their left.
- Click Print.
- A popup window will appear.
- Click Print at the bottom of the popup window.