Topics Map > Office 365 > Calendar
Office 365 (Outlook 2016) - Reserving a Room
Campus rooms can easily be reserved for meetings in Outlook 2016. Follow these steps to create a meeting with a reserved room.
1. Click the Calendar in the bottom-left corner of the window (if necessary).
2. Click New Meeting in the "Home" tab on the ribbon.
3. Click the Rooms... button in the "New Meeting" window.
4. Find the room you wish to reserve, select it, and click OK.
5. Provide all other necessary details for the meeting (other attendees, date/time, notes, etc.) and click Send to schedule the meeting, reserve the room, and send out invitations.
Note: Not all UWM rooms are managed the same way:
- Some will reply automatically to your reservation (i.e., accept or decline) based on the room's availability.
- Others will mark the room tentative until it is approved by the room's manager(s).