Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Faculty/Staff
PAWS - Emailing Students from Class Roster
Faculty may choose to email their students from Class Roster in PAWS. Follow these steps to do so:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Faculty Center > Class Roster
- If necessary, you can view a different class by clicking Change Class. You can also view a different term by going to the my schedule tab and clicking Change Term.
- To send an email to everyone on the roster, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Notify All Students.
- To send an email to specific students, check a box next to the student(s) you want to message. After that, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Notify Selected Students.
- Type out your email in the Message Text.
- Click Send Notification.