Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email
Topics Map > Operating Systems > Android
M365 Outlook (How To) Set Up Android Mobile Device
These steps may differ slightly between different devices and versions of Android OS.
1. Install the Outlook for Android app from the Play Store.
2. Open the app and click Add Account.
3. Enter your UWM email and click continue on the bottom right of screen.
4. Enter your password on the next screen and click Sign in.
5. You will be prompted to authenticate to verify your identity using multifactor authentication. Once Sign in is clicked, Outlook will finish set up and you will obtain access to your email via the Microsoft Outlook app.