Campus ID Finder Tool
This article describes how to use the web-based Campus ID finder tool to retrieve your Campus ID number. Your campus ID features numeric characters only and is different from an ePanther ID. This article will not help you retrieve a panthercard.
To use the Campus ID Finder Site
- Click the following link and sign in using your ePanther ID and UWM password: Campus ID Finder
Note: if you are logged in already, skip to step 3.
- Once you reach this page, it should automatically enter your UWM Microsoft 365 e-mail address ("email@example.com") into the box below. Click the Email My Campus ID button.
- The page will show this message if it was able to send your Campus ID to your e-mail address.
- Check your UWM email.
- The final step is to go to your e-mail inbox on Microsoft 365 to find an e-mail from "UWM Registrar's Office".
- It may prompt you to log in using your "firstname.lastname@example.org" and ePanther password if you weren't previously signed in. Once you reach your inbox, look for the e-mail below:
- The e-mail will contain your full Campus ID number.
Additional Information Regarding Campus ID
Please note that your campus ID is different from your ePanther ID. A campus ID is a numeric code that will appear similarly to "012345678 20".
An ePanther ID contains letters-only and are typically related to your first and last name such as "wrcaine".
A student's Campus ID is found below their legal first and last name on their Panther Card.
- In the event that you forget or cannot view your campus ID, the steps above detail a web-based method of retrieving your campus ID via email.
- If you lose your Panthercard, you must report the Panthercard as lost and replace it. Refer to the following link for more information: https://uwm.edu/retailservices/panthercard/#lost
Note: For information on retrieving your ePanther ID, refer to the following article How to retrieve ePanther ID