Office 365 (iOS) - Mobile Device Setup
1. Open the Settings app.
These steps may differ slightly between different devices and versions of iOS. Differences may also exist between campus and personal devices.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange.
5. Complete the Account Information fields using the info below and select Next.
- Email: Enter your UWM email address (i.e., ePantherID@uwm.edu)
- Password: Enter your ePanther password.
- Description: Type "Office 365".
6. Wait a few moments for your account to verify.
7. Enter your full UWM email address (i.e. ePantherID@uwm.edu) in the Username field and select Next.
8. Enter "outlook.office365.com" in the Server field (if required) and select Next.
9. Wait a few moments for your account to verify.
10. Choose which features you wish to sync from Office 365 to your iOS device.
11. Select Save.
12. To sync your inbox, pull down in the mailbox until you see the sync gear above your messages. The messages will begin to automatically populate after setting up your UWM account, but syncing the mailbox is also helpful.