Campus ID and ePanther Finder Tool
This article describes how to use the web-based Campus ID finder tool to retrieve your Campus ID number. Your campus ID features numeric characters only and is different from an ePanther ID. This article will not help you retrieve a panthercard.
To use the Campus ID and ePanther Finder Site
- Click the following link: Campus ID Finder.
- Sign in using your UWM email and password.
- The site will display your Campus ID and present you with the option to send the information to your UWM email account.
Additional Information Regarding Campus ID
Please note that your campus ID is different from your ePanther ID. A campus ID is a numeric code that will appear similarly to "012345678 20".
An ePanther ID contains letters-only and are typically related to your first and last name such as "wrcaine".
A student's Campus ID is found below their legal first and last name on their Panther Card.
- In the event that you forget or cannot view your campus ID, the steps above detail a web-based method of retrieving your campus ID via email.
- If you lose your Panthercard, you must report the Panthercard as lost and replace it. Refer to the following link for more information: https://uwm.edu/retailservices/panthercard/#lost
Note: For information on retrieving your ePanther ID, refer to the following article How to retrieve ePanther ID