Microsoft MFA – Resources
This article contains links to various support articles from Microsoft with information about Microsoft MFA.
My Account portal
Microsoft Authenticator App
- How to use the Microsoft Authenticator app
- Download and install the Microsoft Authenticator app – Provides instructions and links for Google Android and Apple iOS devices.
- Set up the Microsoft Authenticator app as your verification method
- Add your work or school account to the Microsoft Authenticator app
- Manually add an account to the app
Signing In Using Microsoft MFA
The following articles provide instructions on how to sign into your account using Microsoft MFA. The screen you see to authenticate with MFA will vary depending on the authentication method you chose.
Provides links to instructional videos.
- Set up multi-factor authentication with a mobile device in Microsoft 365 Business – Provides instructions for enrolling in Microsoft MFA from a sign in prompt with the Microsoft Authenticator App
- How to set up authenticator on a new phone | Azure Active Directory – Provides instructions for enrolling a new phone in Microsoft MFA after you have set up a previous device (Ex. You have upgraded your device, your phone was lost or stolen)
- How to Enroll Your Student Account in Microsoft MFA | UWM IT Tutorial – Provides instructions for enrolling in Microsoft MFA from a sign in prompt with a phone number
Provides links to articles related to Microsoft MFA.
If you are experiencing issues signing in with Microsoft MFA please view the following article: