Map Shares from a macOS computer
Use method 1 for University-managed Macs. Method 2 can be used on any Mac.
Please note that for these instructions to work you must either:
- Be physically on UWM campus connecting to the wired or wireless campus networks, or
- Be connected to the GlobalProtect VPN service
Method 1 - Applies to University Managed Macs
- Launch the Self Service app.
- Find the app called Mount Network Shares and click the Mount button.
Method 2 - Applies to any macOS computer
- Select Finder
- Select Go in the menu bar at the top of the screen and select Connect to Server...
- In the Server Address field, enter smb://ad.uwm.edu/Shares and click Connect
- Click the plus button "+" under the Favorite Servers: field to add the share as a favorite