M365 Outlook Web App (Calendar) Work On Behalf of a Resource Calendar
These instructions assume you have been granted at least read/write permissions to the resource with which you are attempting to interact. If you have problems interacting with the resource, contact the owner of the resource. If you do not know the resource owner, contact the UWM Help Desk.
- Log into Microsoft 365 account via the Outlook on the Web (OWA).
- Open the app launcher tool in the top left of your Outlook window as shown below.
- Select Calendar from the list of available apps. If you are unable to find it, click on All apps underneath the pinned icons and search for calendar there.
- If the resource calendar is not listed within your list of calendars, you must first subscribe to it. Follow these steps to subscribe to a calendar.
- Next, click the New event button or use these instructions to start the event creation process.
- Within the event edit screen, make sure the Calendar's "Select" box shows the resource calendar you want. If not, click on the arrow for this field and select the resource calendar from the drop down list.
- After you have filled in the rest of the desired fields, click Send button to create the event.