How do I delete/reset My Media video quiz attempts or find student responses to open-ended questions?
This tutorial explains how to view information about student My Media video quiz attempts, including responses to "open ended" questions. This tutorial also explains how to delete or reset student My Media video quiz attempts.
Before you begin
Go to the Account tab in Global Navigation (black bar) in Canvas, then click on My Media.
Locate the video quiz and click the title link.
Scroll to the bottom of the player and click the Actions tab. Select the Analytics option.
The Quiz Users tab will provide additional information about individual student quiz attempt, including:
- Number of attempts for each student
- Student score based on video quiz "Quiz Score to Keep" settings
- The option to delete the student's attempt
- The student's response on an "Open-Ended Question"
The Quiz Questions tab will provide information about all student quiz response, including:
- Each student "auto-scored" question responses
- Each student "Open-Ended Question" response
This video provides additional information about Quiz Analytics Report: https://learning.kaltura.com/media/Quiz+Analytics+Report/1_0vcuj9xu/70151301
You may send your students to this guide, which provides troubleshooting tips for video quiz technical issues: https://kb.uwm.edu/105604