Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > General UWM Knowledge
Topics Map > Library
Golda Meir Library Room Reservations - LibCal
The Golda Meier Library (GML), has upgraded their scheduling software and now uses LibCal in place of D!bs. The below information will help you with any library scheduling needs.
Book a Group Study Room with LibCal:
How to Book a Room with LibCal:
- Reserve a Room with LibCal Instructional Video
- Book a room by selecting the green time slots and submitting appointment.
- Login with your ePanther ID
- You will receive an email confirmation notice when you confirm your booking.
- If you cannot find the confirmation email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder.
- Should your plans change, you may cancel the reservation from within the confirmation email.
To Review Full Policy: Group Study Room Policy.
- Group study rooms are available for 2 or more people.
- Only make reservations 2 weeks ahead of time.
- A group that is more than 15 minutes late forfeits the reservation
- Please feel free to immediately reserve a room for your group.
Rooms may be reserved by current UWM student, faculty, or staff during all open hours.
For questions or concerns, please contact Molly Susan Mathias, User Experience Librarian