Wepa Print Away - How To - Upload Files on Wepa Website for Printing
1. Begin by logging into Wepa.
This tutorial will cover uploading documents onto Wepa for printing.
2. Click on the Members Area button at the top right of the page.
3. Click on the Web Upload button on the right side of the page.
4. You will be brought to the Web Upload page. Here the limitations of uploads are listed.
5. Click on the Choose File button to browse for the file you wish to print.
- A file may not be over 20mb in size.
- Supported file types include: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, and .rtf
- Images with the following file types are also supported: .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif, .tiff and .tif.
6. Once successfully uploaded, you can select the printing options on the right side of the page.
7. Once you select your options for the printing job, click on the Send to wepa button.
8. Once uploaded, Wepa will notify you. You will also be provided with a Wepa print code you can use at a kiosk to release your file. You can also click on the Go to the list of documents link to look at the list of files in your queue. Wepa print codes are also listed here in case you forget them.
Please Note: Color printers will also print in black and white