This article shows how someone using the Outlook on the Web browser client can create a contact list and send e-mail messages to said contact list.
3. Click on the downward facing arrow under New and select Contact List.
4. Create a List name under the List Name field. Using the Add Members field, enter in the individual(s) full name or ePanther username to add them onto the Contact List.
5. Once you added the member(s) onto you contact list, click on Save.
2. Select the Contact List on the list Your Contacts and click on Edit at the top.
3. Add members by using the Add Members field or remove members by click on the X to the right of their name.
4. Click on Save.