Office 365 (Outlook on the Web) - Viewing Members and Owners of a Shared Mailbox
This article shows how to view the members and owners of a shared mailbox in Office 365.
2. Click the People icon in the list of Office 365 apps and the People section of Outlook on the web will open:
3. In the Search People box, type the name of the shared mailbox for which you would like to view the list of members and owners. Do not add the domain (e.g. @uwm.edu) to the name when searching (otherwise the owners group will not be shown in the search results).
4. We will use the uits-hd2-test shared mailbox as an example, so we will simply enter that name into the box and then click the magnifying glass icon:
5. In the search results, look for the shared mailbox's owners group and click it:
6. Then, click Members in the shared mailbox's Owners Group window that appears to view the members and owners list:
7. The shared mailbox's list of members and owners will appear, with owners denoted with (Group owner) next to their name: