SSC Campus - Scheduling Tutor Appointment: Service
To schedule a tutor appointment for a specific course:
- Navigate to your Student Home screen.
- Click the Get Tutoring button.
On the Schedule a Tutoring Appointment screen, choose a service and then a location.Review the list of available times and tutors.
- Note: The button text may have been customized by your school to say something like Make a Tutoring Appointment or Schedule at the Tutoring Center.
Choose a tutor and time by clicking on Open block.In the Create Appointment dialog, enter your comments. You can also select to receive an email or text message reminder.Click Submit.
- Open: Available time when you may schedule an appointment with the corresponding tutor.
- Drop-In: The tutor is available for students to drop in during this time.
- Course: You have a course during this time.
- Advising: You have an advising appointment during this time.
- Tutoring: You have a tutoring appointment during this time.
- N/A: The tutor is not available during this time.
- To choose a different date, click the calendar icon in the top left corner of the scheduling grid.