Microsoft Sway is a presentation web app that allows users to merge text and media to create a presentable website.
Sway is an intelligent app that helps gather and format your ideas and present them on an interactive, web-based canvas. To create a Sway, add pictures, text, documents or other content, and Sway will make it look great. To read a Sway, just tap to open it and then scroll or swipe through the story. It appears to be better suited to personal displays than for formal presentations.
A feature comparison of Sway to PowerPoint is located at http://www.thinkoutsidetheslide.com/sway-is-not-replacing-powerpoint-the-real-story/ but has been reproduced in this table:
Sway Presentation Overview
1. In Outlook on the Web, select Sway from the App Menu
2. Click on the Create New button to create a new presentation
3. Add a title to your Sway
4. Click the + button to add content such as headings, text, and images
5. Click the Preview button to preview your Sway
6. Navigate the different sections in your Sway by clicking on the Back and Forward arrows
7. Click the Play button to enter Presentation Mode for your Sway
For more information regarding Sway:
Microsoft Sway site - https://sway.com/
Basic discussion - http://blogs.office.com/2015/05/04/sway-announces-office-365-and-languages/?WT.mc_id=SOC_TW_Swayo365_BLOG
Getting Started site - https://support.office.com/en-ca/article/Getting-Started-with-Sway-2076c468-63f4-4a89-ae5f-424796714a8a